Property Manager II:
The ideal candidate for our beautiful community must be committed to promote a well maintained community while providing excellent customer service for our residents.
- Tour prospective residents available apartments and community common areas; rent apartments according to the guidelines established by the agency.
- Follow up on prospect leads via phone and email.
- Build a positive rapport and communication with residents to encourage lease renewals.
- Responsible for inspecting and turning over (renovating) vacant units.
- Expedite apartment make-readies for future tenants.
- Resolve tenant conflicts and concerns. Involve your supervisor if necessary.
- Must live on-site.
- Must be willing to work weekends, evenings and holidays if necessary.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 3+ years experience in property management.
Location: Elizabeth, White Oak, North Versailles
- Safeguard guests and perform any necessary rescues/administer first aid.
- Enforce all rules and regulations politely to prevent accidents.
- Help maintain and monitor pool safety and operational equipment and supplies.
- Help monitor and maintain safe, clean and well organized facilities.
- Perform secondary duties as assigned.
- Adhere to all pool standards and rules set forth by Brandywine Communities, Allegheny County, and State.
- Must be able to lift 25+ pounds.
- First Aid Certification
- Lifeguard Certification